What does working with Tuesday Photography look like?
- I come very prepared to every shoot with creativity as well as pre-thought out poses and ideas (yes, I sit on my porch to daydream and scheme, and often end up quite giddy and excited to get snapping!), and will always try to visit the location before the shoot to have a rough plan in mind. But don't worry. I am also very flexible and love to follow your lead.
- I have an ever-growing repertoire of locations, so if you can't think of where to go, I love to find places that are a great match for you.
- I take pride in my work (yes, most people would call me a perfectionist), and want you to be thrilled with your photos!
- I challenge myself to continually learn and grow at my art.
- I am a personable, fun photographer that also gives the direction needed for fantastic photos. I work hard to make you feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera, while taking photos that are uniquely you. I also approach editing each photo session individually, and aim to create photos that suit you!
- I have flexible availability (no, I don't only work on Tuesdays!)
And more specifically, for Weddings:
- I'm married. I remember what it's like to plan a wedding. So, I work my "bottom" off to take ALL photography related stress off your shoulders (and sometimes even more than that) so you can relax and enjoy your day. I want you to love your wedding day just as much as I want to record it with amazing photos.
- I am sensitive to when a couple needs a moment to relax, but I will work hard for you all day.
- I blend into the background, and endeavour to have everyone's attention on you, not a photographer running here, there, and everywhere during the ceremony.
- Having been involved in so many weddings, I can help you plan realistic timelines for your day with your priorities in mind!
- It's all about YOU TWO!